Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Halloween Party Game

Day 3 of Halloween Party Prep - I found a great water gun game on pinterest and decided I needed one for our Halloween party this year.  This was so easy to put together and took minimal effort.

I went to Michaels and bought 2 pieces of wood and went to Walmart and bought a package of golf tees.
Then I Spray painted the wood in the colors I had already on hand. 
Screwed the wood together on both ends.
Hubby drilled a few holes along the wood and put in the tees.
That was all it took.
My daughter and I have already tried it out and it works great.

I will probably snazz it up a bit with some stencilling and some eye ball ping pong balls but all in all it works great.  I love pinterest.  The original idea was found at the following website - http://www.marthastewart.com/275410/how-to-throw-a-kids-carnival-party/@center/276964/60-days-summer





No comments: