Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Favors



Are you like me and have a hard time throwing anything away? I'm always thinking in the back of my mind....I'm sure I can do something with that. So today we will talk about my obsession with anything cardboard. Yes I have two containers full of toilet paper rolls. I know it's a little crazy but what's even crazier is my MIL came over last week and asked if she could throw some of them away and I panicked a little. You know, I have been saving those for a long time for something :) So I decided that the annual halloween party might be a good time to part with some of them. Here is what I came up with - Toilet Paper Halloween Party Favors. I just squeezed one end together sewed up the end, Stuffed some tiny treats in there and squeezed the other end another way and sewed it up, Punched a circle, cut out a bat and slapped it on there. I think they turned out really cute and they look like those sour cream containers everyone is making nowadays. If you covered the roll with paper first they would probably be even cuter.

No comments: