Sunday, September 20, 2009

School Fun - Utensil Customization - Twist on Lunch Box love note















I went to the grocery store today and I bought a box of 100 plastic forks. When I cook I try to come up with quick projects Natalie can do to keep her happy. Today's project consisted of white plastic forks and a sharpie marker. Natalie and I customized all 100 of them. We first began with a halloween theme with ghosts, witches, halloween sayings, etc. Then when we ran out of ideas I started coming up with ideas for her school lunch. I usually send a note or goodie in her lunch box anyways so this would be great for the note. I thought of the usual notes...I love you, Your the best daughter ever, etc. I also thought it would be fun to tell her when her favorite shows come on in the evenings...Like - New GLEE on tonight!!! Ideas for customizing your silverware are endless. HAVE SOME FUN!!!

No comments: