Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halloween Sweets Table






Have you seen this halloween sweets spread by Amy Atlas? If not you should go to her blog to check it out in detail. - http://amyatlas.blogspot.com/2009/09/celebrate-magazine-feature.html I have looked at it about a million times now. I'm going to attempt a version of a halloween sweets table for our halloween party this year. So without further ado here is my first item I'm going to put on our halloween table. It's quick and easy and I think very cute. I'm going to try and stay with the orange, black, and white just like Amy did but I'm going to do different items and a different background. Please check back throughout October as I will be posting my other ideas and eventually my complete sweets table. Let me know if you like this idea or can think of a way to improve it. I took the donut box that I bought the individual wrapped donuts in and wrapped it in orange wrapping paper. I turned the box upside down and stuck dowel rods though it. Then I took white powdered donuts and placed them on the skewers. Then as you can see I topped them with the cutest little peeps Ghosts. I only did one for my prototype but with all the skewers filled in I think it will be very cute for one of my white elements. If you are doing a version of this sweets table please let me know so I can check out your blog.

No comments: