Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halloween Photo Op Wall


















I saw an idea on StacyClaireBoyd.blogspot.com website. It was so cute I wondered how I could incorporate it into my halloween party. So I went on a hunt to Goodwill, Union Mission, and Salvation Army. I found several wonderful frames(see pic). I then went to Walmart and bought some black spray paint. I plan on getting hubby to get wood or drywall and find some white with black print wallpaper and cutting some holes for the big frames and putting spooky looking pictures in the other frames. I will use this so the kids can take pics together in their halloween costumes. I can't wait to see it all done. This may sound silly but I think I've seen something similar done somewhere but I can not find it anywhere. I might have just dreamed it after I saw Stacy Boyd's version because I'm kind of weird like that!!! :) I'll be sure to post the finished product when I'm done. Total Costs for frames and paint so far $14.00. You can check Stacy's wedding photo wall out here - http://stacyclaireboyd.blogspot.com/2009/07/family-portrait-wall.html

No comments: