Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pancake Cups - Yummy!


I visited Todays Creative Blog a day or so ago like I do just about everyday and I saw Sycamore Stirrings website(http://sycamorestirrings.blogspot.com/). She has some very creative food ideas that my child will love!

This morning we tried the pancake cups. They are a lot of fun and so easy to make. I love fun and easy!! I should have photographed them on a little nicer plate but they were so yummy I was doing good to get this shot :). Preheat oven to 350. Then all you do is get some microwave pancakes and microwave them like you normally would in the microwave to make them flexible. Then smoosh them down in the muffin cups to make little pancake bowls. Bake for about 3 to 4 minutes. Take them out and fill them with whatever you would like. We did strawberries and whip cream. Wouldn't these be adorable for a brunch on a cupcake stand? I think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pancake cup is adorable!